Prof. Wladyslaw W. Szymanski serves as retired member at the Faculty of Physics, University of Vienna, Austria. For many years he headed the Aerosol Physics and Environmental Physics Group. He is active as a lecturer at leading international universities.
His research and expertise focus on Aerosol Science related to the Atmosphere: aerosol processes, particle sampling and characterization, air quality and development of innovative instrumentation. He authored/co- authored over 100 contributions to journals and books. He received the prestigious Smoluchowski Award for outstanding contributions to aerosol optics and served number of years on the Board of the Association for Aerosol Research.
In the panel discussion “Pollution Control through Environmental Education”:
– Prof. Dr. Wladyslaw Szymanski, Austria (Air Pollution)
– Prof. Dr. Robert Brian Shutes, United Kingdom (Water Pollution)
– M.L. Disapanadda Diskul, Thailand (Zero Waste & Carbon Neutral)
– Prof. Dr. Osamu Abe, Japan (EE)
– Dr. Suleeporn Choopavang, Thailand (Moderator)